Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Last Appointment 11/30/09

We had our last appointment yesterday 11/30/09 before they induce. I will be admitted today at 5pm to Crouse Hospital. I am nervous and excited. They told us yesterday that it could take up to three days when they start to induce. I am hoping that everything goes smoothly.

Visiting hours are VERY strict. Please do not plan on visiting us at the hospital unless you are contacted or you contact someone in the family that knows what is going on. I am only allowed 2 people per day from 12pm-8pm because of the H1N1 flu. Please repect the hospital rules and again please contact us first if you would like to visit.

No one will be able to see Briana until she can come home. The NICU has very strict rules as well. Only Jim and I are able to go into the NICU to see her. There are many critical babies in the NICU and they need their health, safety and privacy.

Again the best way to find out any information regarding us and Briana will be to continue to update yourself on this blog site. I have my sisters ready to update when we give them the word.

When we are able, we will take pictures of Briana for everyone to see.

Please pray for us!
~Angela

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a mom to a CDH survivor and I found your blog through Kayla's blog (another CDH survivor). I will be praying for Briana and you all and hope you have a easy birth and a smooth course through recovery! My thoughts will be with you all in the coming days!
    Hugs, Jennifer Tenney
    Mom to Dakota, 12-25-2008
    RCDH survivor
    jennifertrafton@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! :) I was induced too- and Kayla came out after 12 hours- and that wasn't all terrible time either! Crouse is very very protective of their babies up on the 9th floor! :) Makes a mom and dad very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video of Mackenzie, she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete