Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Services for Briana

We will be having services for Briana this Saturday, Dec. 26th. Visitation will be at Heintz Funeral Home in Clinton, from 9 - 10:30 am, followed by a Mass of the Angels at St. Mary's Church, also in Clinton, at 11:00.
The Heintz Funeral Home address is: 10 East Park Row, Clinton, NY 13323.
There is a main village square which the road wraps around, and it is on that road.
We would truly be honored by anyone who would like to attend, but we certainly do not expect anyone to feel obligated. It is the day after Christmas, and the time of year when Mother Nature likes to surprise us. The support from all of you has already been so overwhelming, and we will always remain grateful for it.
Thank you,
Jim and Angela

1 comment:

  1. Angela,
    I am so sorry about my former comments. I just read this.

    I am so sorry to hear about the services. If and when you feel like communicating, please e-mail me.

    I'm sending you and your daughter all kinds of love and prayers.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete